Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Another Hobby


As if I don't have enough hobbies or interests, add guitar to the list. Erin got a violin and became a little envious. I'm not really interested in playing the violin though. I can't afford a piano right now so that was out. I started to become interested in guitars. My hubby suggested the classical guitar. So with some of my birthday money I got a guitar. I heart Amazon.com. It was a really good price so I figured why not? I purchased Classical Guitar for Dummies and I am on my way. It is surprising how technical classical guitar is. I can't play anything yet, but I've had it less than a week. I think maybe I am insane, only time will tell. At least I'm excited.

3 comments:

Beck said...

My classical guitar is buried somewhere in my closet. I want to pull it out, but I have nowhere to put it. I actually love mine better than an acoustic. Good luck!

Chelsea said...

That is SO awesome, and funny too! I bought Dave a guitar for his birthday 2 1/2 years ago, and I have a secret desire to pick up the violin somewhere between kids! :) Right now I am working on the piano faithfully, so I suppose that keeps me busy enough at the moment! Enjoy those chords! Have so much fun!

jill said...

That is great that you are starting guitar. I look at guitar tabs and have no clue. That is also cool that Erin is playing violin. Way to be!