Thursday, May 6, 2010

Clearly I am a Delinquent Blogger

It's true. I'm terrible at keeping up with this blog. I guess I lost steam. Here is what I have been up to:

1- Gardening. I've been planting marigolds, foxgloves, tropicana roses, red poppies, and more. I will be posting pics soon. I'm pretty much in love with gardening.

2- Many unfinished craft projects. I'm making a Rollie Pollie chair for my little guy. I'm also working on a quilt and curtains for the boys' room. I'm also working on various gift projects. Seriously, I need metal help with this obsession.

3- Cleaning. Blahh. Ironing. Laundry. Dishes. You get the picture. So, I listen to audio books and podcasts. I recently listened to Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict. I'm also really enjoying the Freakonomics podcast. These keep me entertained during the drudgery.

4- Blog hopping and too much Facebook. Seriously it takes up too much time. But don't worry, I don't have a farm or a mafia, just friends (and the occasional bejeweled blitz).

5-
Trying to stay sane! Easier said then done with two human cyclones running around my house.

1 comment:

Beck said...

You've been pretty busy. :) But it's nice to see you enjoying the chaos. :)